Tech21 Steve Harris SH-1
- All-analog SansAmp™ technology
- Two channel modes with individual Gain and Level controls
- Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
- 4-band active EQ, cut or boost ±18dB
- Bite switch to activate a “Steve” boost for extra clank and clarity
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Speaker simulation defeat switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Measures 7.75”l x 2.5”w x 1.25”h
- Weighs just 12 oz.
- Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. “Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V240V, 200mA.
- Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand for use anywhere in the world.
In addition to Steve Harris’ personal setting, sample settings styles include:
- Phil Lynott
- Cliff Burton
- Deep Purple