The GED-2112 rackmount introduced a new framework for Parallel Pre-Amping –having two separate internal pre-amps.
Each Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.
- Dual, all-analog SansAmp circuits with individual Level controls
- Drive for gain and overdrive
- Saturation for low-end beef with separate Level control
- Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170 Hz to 3.0 kHz, cut/boost 12dB
- Tight switch adds definition to your notes in cleaner settings and makes distorted tones snappier
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- Dual balanced low impedance XLR outputs with Level Selector switch and Ground Lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
- Dual 1/4-inch low impedance outputs with Level Selector switch
- 1/4-inch tuner output
- Rugged, all-metal housing and jacks
- Measures 16,2 x 10,16 x 4,45 cm (BxHxT)
- Weighs just 539 g
- Runs on 18V DC for increased headroom and clarity, via power supply or two 9V alkaline batteries (not included)