Tech21 Bass Fly Rig V2
While Bass Fly Rig v2 retains the same 100% analog SansAmp heart and cool effects, it now offers:
- A choice of SansAmp Character modes:
- SansAmp Bass Driver DI for a variety of classic bass tube amp tones, or VT Bass DI with a more specific focus on Ampeg-style tones.
- Channel switching for two different Drive and Level settings.
- Go from clean to dirty, not-so-clean to not-so-dirty, very dirty to downright nasty, or any variation in between.
- Effect loop to facilitate incorporating additional outboard effects.
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- Input Pad for active basses
- XLR output with ground connect
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Speaker simulation defeat switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC9), 250mA, 100-240V universal auto-switching power supply with interchangeable international
- plugs for use anywhere in the world.