TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy ‘80s sound.
A Trifecta of Tone
Like the mighty three-horned Dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus" mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato.” Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl" footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities.
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface.
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry.
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.
- Input 1/4" TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
- Out 1 1/4" TS Mono / Mono Output
- Out 2 1/4" TS Mono / Stereo Output
- EXP 1/4" TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
- Mono/Stereo Switch Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
- Guitar/Line Level Switch Optimizes internal gain structure
- Mini USB Software updates, MIDI I/O
- DC Input Jack 5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
- Input Impedance 700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
- Max Input, Guitar +8dBu
- Max Input, Line +14dBu
- Output Impedance 220 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10k
- Power 9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-)
- Dimensions (product) 4" W x 4.25" D x 1.68" H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
- Weight (product) 0.48 kg
- Dimensions (package) 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
- Weight (package) 0.77 kg