Eventide SP2016 Reverb
- Room - Your basic no-nonsense, no-frills ambient “room.” It’s a mono effect with stereo outputs. The extreme Pre-Delay range makes it possible to use this effect for reverberant doubling and single echoes.
- Stereo Room - Recreates the ambience of a large concert hall, with very clear, natural reverberation. It's characteristically natural, and shines on instruments where a natural sound is desire — like vocals, drums, acoustic guitar, strings, and horns
- Hi-Density Plate - Plate-type reverb with dual pickups simulating the effect of a bigger, heavier plate. This reverb allows you to make vocals, guitars and percussive instruments appear much bigger and brighter than they actually are.
- Control the structure of the reverb by fine-tuning the controls - including PreDelay, Decay, Position and Diffusion. The EQ section allows for simple high and low filtering of the reverb with adjustable filter ranges. The low filter can be used to cut OR boost at the specified frequency.
- Boasts a variety of artist presets including some by Dave Pensado, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Sasha, George Massenberg, The Butcher Bros., Buda and Grandz, and more.