- Is it Live? Octavox has always allowed you set harmony intervals and reproduce voices in the key and scale you're singing in. Now new MIDI functionality allows you to change these intervals on the fly allowing you to add moving harmonies to your performance or recording.
- 8 Voices: 8-voice diatonic pitch shifter based on technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000 effects processor with panning, delay, detune, and feedback to create beautiful harmonies and sequences. Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 8 voices.
- 70+ Presets: Whether you are an electronic musician, singer / songwriter, or guitarist, Octavox has got you covered with more than 70 presets to boost your creativity with unheard melodies and rhythms. Great on monophonic synths, guitar, and vocals.
- Diatonic Pitch Shifter: New pitch-tracking "off" mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds. MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. Key Lock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Select Key and Scale: Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.