Zoom is excited to introduce the V3 Vocal Processor, the next Zoom product designed specifically for vocalists.The V3 packs an impressive amount of professional vocal effects into a compact, rugged and easy-to-use unit that’s perfect for vocalists’ virtual and live performances. Virtual creators can also use the V3 to alter their voices for video game streaming, podcasts, and YouTube videos as the V3 Works as an USB audio interface as well. The V3 features a wide array of creative options like Pitch Correction, doubling and the powerful Harmonizer allows creators to craft 3-part harmonies, in real time, in both major and minor keys. Zoom’s famous reverbs, delays, and compression feature independent controls for even more customization and control.
The V3 provides a professional quality pre-amp so you can sound your best. While, the Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic. The interface is simple and easy-to-use, and clearly-labeled buttons and knobs make for a seamless and intuitive experience.
Whether you’re streaming, collaborating, remote recording, uploading, jamming or just creating great music, with the V3 your voice will sound amazing. No producers or engineers required.
- V3 offers 16 creative voice effects plus compression, reverb, delay and enhance
- Add up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies across a full octave
- Independent compression, reverb and delay controls
- Built-in Enhancer for increased sound clarity
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Line outputs for connecting to PA systems or mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Auxiliary input
- Operates for 3.5 hours on 4 AA batteries or with Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
What’s in the Box
- V3 Multi-Effects Vocal Processor
- 4 AA Batteries
- V3 Operation Manual