Zoom is delighted to announce the PodTrak™ P8,- the ultimate all-in-one podcast studio. The color touch screen allows an app-like operation and also let you trim, split and fade audio files internally with an ease. The P8 offers 6 microphone inputs with newly developed low noise microphone preamps. With up to 70dB gain the P8 delivers the pristine sound quality ZOOM is known for – even with the most demanding microphones. With the tone control, compressor, limiter and deesser, the voice can be shaped to your needs.
6 headphone outputs with individual volume controls allowing larger conversations and if a guest can not attend in person, he can be easily called-in via a connected smartphone or a computer connected through USB. The integrated Mix-Minus function ensures automatic feedback suppression for calls fed in via USB or smartphone. Calls via computer or smartphone will be recorded on individual tracks.
Smartphones can be connected wirelessly via a TRRS cable or with the new, optional BTA-2 Bluetooth adapter. 9 multi-colored and illuminated sound pads can be used to record jingles, sound effects or music and you can even record them on 2 of the 13 available tracks. The P8 is also an audio interface with 13 inputs and 2 outputs, which allows you to Record directly to your PC, MAC and iPad* or stream your podcast live. In addition, simultaneous recording to the internal SD card and computer is possible.
* Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required.
- Full-color LCD touchscreen display
- Record up to 13 tracks simultaneously
- Six mic inputs with XLR connectors and optional phantom power
- Individual volume sliders, mute buttons and “on air” indicators for each channel
- Limiter, Low Cut filter, Tone Control, Kompressor/De-esser in each Mic Channel
- Dedicated channel for recording phone interviews
- Optional BTA-2 Bluetooth enables wireless call recording
- Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback from call audio over computer or smartphone
- Nine assignable Sound Pads with four banks
- 13 pre-loaded sounds including applause, laugh track and more
- Six headphone outputs with individual volume controls let everyone hear clearly
- Onboard editing with Trim, Split, Fade functions
- 13-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Battery power provides up to two hours of use with four AA batteries
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Simultaneous recording over USB and to SD-card possibile
- Up to 16-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
What’s In The Box?
- PodTrak P8
- AD-14 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide