Zoom is delighted to announce the PodTrak™ P4, the ultimate recorder for all podcasters. As the pioneer and market leader for mobile audio recorders, ZOOM once again raises the bar for recorders specifically designed to meet the needs of podcasters.
The PodTrak P4 offers 4 microphone inputs with newly developed low noise microphone preamps. With up to 70dB gain, the P4 delivers the pristine sound quality ZOOM is known for – even with the most demanding microphones. 4 headphone outputs with individual volume controls allowing larger conversations and if a guest can not attend in person, he can be easily called-in via a connected smartphone. This can be achieved via a TRRS cable or wireless with the new, optional BTA-2 Bluetooth adapter.
4 sound pads are available to play jingles, sound effects or music, and you can even record them on 2 of the 8 available tracks on SD-Card. The P4 works as a 2-in/2-out audio interface which allows you to record directly to your PC, MAC and iPad* or stream your Podcast right away.
* Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- All 4 mic inputs, sound pads (stereo) and stereo mix are recorded on separate tracks
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Wireless audio connection to phone with new optional BTA-2 Bluetooth transmitter/receiver
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11 preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply