Zoom is delighted to announce the F2 Field Recorder,- our smallest and lightest Recorder with 32-Bit Float Technology. Introduced with our award winning F6 Field Recorder, the 32-Bit Float Technology lets you record the loudest audio signals without any clipping and without the need for gain setting or gain adjustment during recording.
The F2 records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 512 GB and the operation time is up to 15h with with 2 AAA Batteries. For easier setting adjustment, you can connect the F2 via USB-C to a PC or Mac and use our F2 Editor to adjust settings, format SD cards and more. The USB connection also makes it easy to transfer files to your computer to edit them with the included audio editing software.
The high precision internal clock (±0.5ppm) avoids any audio and video syncing issues and for use at professional set´s you can choose the F2-BT version which allows wireless Timecode Synchronisation over Bluetooth. The built-in Bluetooth allows also the connection to the F2 Control app for settings adjustment and remote transport control (F2-BT model only). The F2 is perfect for recording interviews anywhere and the perfect audio solution for creators on the move.
- Light and compact audio recorder
- 32-Bit Float recording for full dynamic range and clip free recording
- No gain adjustment necessary
- Records 44.1kHz/32-bit float or 48kHz/32-bit float audio files
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- 80 Hz low cut filter
- High precision internal clock (±0.5ppm) to avoid audio and video syncing issues
- Wireless timecode synchronization (F2-BT model only)*
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 512 GB
- USB-C for connection to F2 Editor for settings
- Built-in Bluetooth for connection to the F2 Control app for settings adjustment and remote transport control (F2-BT model only)
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 15 hours of operation (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA alkaline batteries
*F2-BT connection to UltraSync BLUE device by Timecode Systems is required.