Zoom is delighted to announce the Am7 stereo microphone for Android devices. Following our industry leading iOS microphones Zoom iQ6 and iQ7, our new Am7 brings the highly acclaimed sound quality of our iQ7 to the Android world. For the first time ever, it will be now possible to turn your Android phone into a field recorder or take videos with high quality stereo audio.
The Am7 features a USB-C connector which let´s you connect to the majority of Android devices. The mid-side stereo mic capsule is rotatable for an easy switch between vertical and horizontal use. Thanks to the mid-side technology, you can change the stereo width of your recordings and when connecting a headphone or speakers to the stereo mini jack, you can monitor your recording or listen to music with high quality sound.
The Am7 can even shoot in selfie mode* and with the front facing analog gain knob and LED level meter you are always in control. The Am7 is the perfect companion for every android user to create high quality audio and video content with his smartphone.
*Zoom Handy Recorder App required.
- High-quality mid-side microphone that connects to Android devices
- Stereo width control
- Two modes: Audio and Video
- Flip to record with the selfie camera
- Works with the ZOOM Handy Recorder App and other audio and video capture apps
- Audio monitoring without latency when using the ZOOM Handy Recorder app