Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 / 100W RMS
The Torpedo Captor is the little brother of the award-winning Torpedo Reload. Captor is an easy to use reactive Loadbox perfect for unleashing your favorite tube amp in a variety of modern applications and venues. If you just require attenuation from your amp to your cab, Captor has you covered. And if you want an easy and modern way to record your tube amp, Captor is simply “load” and record.The Torpedo Captor can be used for power attenuation or silent playing of your amplifier. Monitoring can be achieved through the embedded guitar or bass speaker simulation, or through the Torpedo WoS III plug-in software.
- Reactive loadbox
- Input impedance: 4 Ohms
- Admissible power: 100W RMS
- Cooled by fan, thermal security: the amp and musician work in security.
- Input / Output
- Speaker Input: 1/4? Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Speaker Att: 1/4? Jack unbalanced (TS) – Attenuation: -20dB.
- Speaker Thru: 1/4? Jack unbalanced (TS) – Directly connected to Speaker Input. Disconnects the loadbox when used.
- Line Output: 1/4? Jack balanced (TRS) – Impedance: approx 1 kOhms – Without speaker simulation
- DI Output: XLR balanced – Impedance: 600 Ohms – With or without speaker simulation
- Speaker sim
- Guitar or Bass, analog, based on acclaimed Torpedo virtual cabinets
- Power is required only for the XLR DI output and speaker simulation.
- Phantom power or DC jack, 2.1×5.5mm, negative center.
- Current : 5mA
- Dimensions & weight
- 175 x 126 x 62 mm
- 1 kg