Two Notes Captor X (16)
The ultimate "Swiss knife" for all guitarists and bassists!
The Torpedo Captor X is a compact loadbox (up to 100W), combined with an attenuator for tube amp volume attenuation, a professional speaker/microphone emulation and an IR loader and stereo expander for live and studio use. Finally guitarists and bassists can use their beloved tube amps with the so-called sweet spot without disturbing their environment with the high volume. When using the headphone jack, the Captor X can also be completely muted, which makes silent practicing in your own four walls possible. The newly developed Stereo Expander is a stereo reverb and twin tracker that outputs a second, slightly time-delayed guitar signal, thus simulating a second virtual guitarist. Editing and controlling Captor X can be done via Smartphone, Tablet or MIDI controller. The two XLR outputs allow three modes - Stereo, Dual Mono with different EQ settings and reverb levels, and Dry/Wet, each with and without Torpedo Speaker simulation.
- Compact Reactive Load Box (8 Ohm, 100 watt RMS).
- Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
- Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
- Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
- Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
- Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
- XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
- Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
- Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
- EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
- Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
- Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
- Noise gate with learn function.
- Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
- Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
- Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
- Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
- Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/BoogieTM, CelestionTM, OrangeTM, SuhrTM, REVVTM and more at Two notes dot com
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
- MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).
- Dimensions: 128 (w) x 175 (d) x 64 (h) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Speaker input: 1/4′′ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Speaker output: 1/4′′ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Headphone output: 1/4′′ jack balanced (TRS)
- 2 x DI XLR Balanced outputs (Left, Right)
- MIDI input: ?1/8″ jack to MIDI cable adapter supplied.
- Micro USB port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable supplied.
- Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A supplied.