Nord Wave 2 – Performance synthesizer
The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable with an intuitive layer-focused interface.
With 48 voice polyphony, innovative performance features and hands-on controls, the Nord Wave 2 offers outstanding sonic possibilities with advanced layering and tweaking on the fly.
The Wave 2 features a Program Layer section with faders for easily controlling the volume or pan for all 4 layer parts at once. The Layer section also provides handy features for quick layer focus, pan control, solo and multi-editing.
- 4-part Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders
- Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis
- 48 voice polyphony
- 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch
- OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections
- 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode
- Gate feature for rhythmic effects
- Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects
- Modulation: LFO with five waveforms
- Flexible syncing and routing options and AD/AR envelope
- ADSR Amp envelope
- Transient Attack Mode
- 12/24 dB lowpass, lowpass M, band pass, high pass, and LP+HP
- Filter Drive
- separate Effect section for each layer
- FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe
- EQ section with Drive
- Advanced Delay section
- Reverb section with five sizes + Dark, Bright and Chorale modes