Phil Jones Bass EAR BOX EB-001
Ever wondered why your bass amp never seems to sound the same at different venues?
The answer is that you bass cabinet is heavily affected by the environment it is in and where you are standing in relation to it. What you hear is the sound of your speakers mixed in with the reflected sounds from walls, ceilings and floors. Basically your speaker has a different sound on and off axis and the further you are away from it the more sound energy that is reflected is blended into the sound. If the room acoustics are not ideal you know the sound you get is very uneven in response and muddy.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.75 H x 3.75 W x 5.75 D Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Speakers: 2 x PJB Proprietary, Neodymium magnet 12 ohm divers, Frequency Response: 250 Hz – 20 KHz
- Impedance: max 1000 Ohms at 30 Hz to min 24ohms at 5 KHz Speaker
- Connector: Neutrik NL 4 (This will not accept Jack plugs as they can easily fall out with the weight of cable).
- Finish: Black epoxy splatter.