The Nowsonic Hexacon is a headphone amplifier with 6 separate output channels. Each channel derives its signal from the stereo MAIN INPUT on the rear panel. For a flexible routing you can replace the input signal at the MAIN INPUT and feed the attached headphones with the signal at the DIRECT IN jack on the front panel. In addition, each headphone channel has its own stereo input for monitoring an alternative signal. Each output channel features a BALANCE knob which controls either the panning between the LEFT and RIGHT channel in the MAIN bus or the MIX balance between the MAIN bus and the AUXILIARY input in the channels output.
- 6 channel headphone amplifier with equalizer and variable aux input per channel
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 50KHz, 0/-2dB (no equalization)
- Maximum gain: 25.6dB @ 1kHz (no equalization)
- Eight segment LED level indicators for each channel as well as main signal bus
- Inputs: XLR and 1/4′ TRS jacks (MAIN INPUT), balanced and unbalanced pin assignment, 1/4′ TRS jack (Aux inputs)
- Maximum output level: 21.5dBu
- Dynamic range: ≥101dB typ. @ 130mW, 600Ω load, max. level
- Outputs: XLR and 1/4′ TRS jacks (MAIN THRU), 1/4′ TRS jacks (headphone outputs)
- Output impedance: ≤12Ω
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 482.6 x 190.5mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Power supply:
- internal power supply
- switchable between 115V, 60Hz and 230V, 50Hz
- Consumption: 18W idle, 60W max.