Eventide Instant Phaser Mk II
Own the First Studio Phaser
The Instant Phaser Mk II offers three different sonic characteristics that change the amount of phase-shift sections, simply labeled “Shallow”, “Deep”, and “Wide”. When “Wide” is selected, the Instant Phaser Mk II gives you a different amount of phase-shifting on both right and left channels, resulting in a slightly different effect in each ear. You can use this to turn flat mono guitars into huge stereo leads, or make your single channel synthesizer fill out the sides of your mix.
The Instant Phaser allows four distinct methods to control the phasing:
- Manual allows precise automation of the phasing.
- Oscillator modulates the phasing at a constant rate that you decide.
- Envelope changes the phase whenever your signal passes the specified threshold. The plugin accepts a side chain input for this control method.
- Remote maps the phasing control to a modwheel for tactile manipulation.
- Add Age for component drift and electrical leakage in your phaser
- Offers three different flavors of phasing with the Mode switch: Shallow, Deep, and Wide
- Utilize one of four distinct methods to control the phasing
- Depth allows you to combine the phased signal with the dry signal
- Added Side Chain function allows you to trigger the Envelope Follower from a separate source in the mix for inter-track mingling
- Exercise total control of the Oscillator with Sync and Retrig controls
- Use Feedback control for a more pronounced sound
- Includes standard gain input and output