Zoom is excited to introduce the V6 Vocal Processor, Zoom’s first product designed specifically for vocalists. Packed with professional vocal effects and preloaded patches, a built-in looper, and the new Formant Pedal, the V6 can be used right out of the box or provide infinite sound creation.
Divided into three distinct effect sections and laid-out ergonomically on two tiers, the V6 makes changing your vocals as easy as tapping your foot. The Voice section features 12 voice effects ranging from Unison to Octave Up/Down to Vocoder and includes a Pitch Correct effect that is popular in today’s EDM sound. The Harmony section adds up to two backing vocals. With five harmony selection options, the V6 is designed to intuitively create the appropriate harmonic intervals based on the key you’ve selected. And the Effect section offers 10 popular studio effects including classics such as Delay, Chorus, and Reverb, as well as modern effects like Telephone and Beatbox.
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in any singer’s vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, thus delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and expression.
Included with the V6 is the SGV-6 microphone, specifically engineered for vocalists. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy. The V6 will start shipping in October.
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30 min
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters