Zoom introduces a new evolution in its line of handy cameras, the Zoom Q2n-4K. Promising the same unbeatable audio and new, advanced video quality, the camera for musicians just got better.
With 4K UHD capability, 12 specialized scene settings and unrivaled sound recording up to 24-bit/96kHz, the Zoom Q2n-4K is designed to completely capture performances, practices and live streams like never before.
Easily record everything from acoustic guitar to heavy metal with the Q2n-4K’s 150-degree wide angle lens and five field-of-view (FOV) settings. And with the camera’s color LCD display and one-touch recording, you can be framed up and rolling in seconds.
From a dimly lit club to outside in the glaring sun, the Q2n-4K lets you get the perfect shot anywhere without being a lighting expert. Featuring high dynamic range (HDR) technology and 12 preset scenes, every clip you film will be well-lit and well-balanced.
The Q2n-4K allows you to play back or monitor your audio through either headphones or speakers. And with an HDMI micro Type D video output, the you can even review your video in high definition on your TV.
A must-have for musicians of the digital age, the Q2n-4K can connect to a computer for live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K’s audio to an iOS device* for mobile podcasting and music streaming. The new Zoom Q2n-4K will be available in November 2018.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video resolutions: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount