iCon QCon Pro XS
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of QconProXS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap - Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined
- mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included