iCon Platform B+
- 50 illuminated function buttons for controlling different DAW functions
- Supports more than 10 different popular DAWs
- Independent USB connector is equipped for use as a standalone device
- Expansion connector is equipped for direct connection to Platform M+
- Different DAW silicon overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User define
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included