Kurzweil SP-7 Grand
21 effect algorithms are available to enhance the SP7 Grand’s rich sound, including reverb, BPM-synced delay, chorus, flange, compression, various distortion types, rotary speaker, tremolo, wah-wah and eq.
- Discover the TP110 key action, featuring the latest technology from Fatar, the world’s leading piano-keybed manufacturer. The action is ideally balanced for feel and playability, serving a variety of playing styles.
- The SP7 Grand offers 16 performance zones for creating your own sonic split/layer combinations along with a host of customizable controllers.
- The SP7 Grand Hybrid-Arpeggiator combines both a step-sequencer and note-arpeggiator. This original twist on the classic arpeggiator design can generate endless possible musical phrases.
- Auto-stabilize the pitch of the mic input as well as adjust the signal’s vibrato and legato qualities. Further process your vocals and automatically generate up to 4-part harmonies in real-time as well generate as vocoder-like effects.
- Navigate the SP7 Grand via its elegant 1024 x 600 pixel, high resolution, 7″ color LCD touch screen.
- The 2-in-2 out 24 bit/48 kHz audio interface easily connects to your Mac/PC via USB. Mix with the various effects on the SP7 Grand to create new sounds. Loopback functionality further expands the production capabilities.
- Express yourself and enhance your performances using the SP7 Grand’s pitch/mod joystick, 8 knobs, 8 buttons, 2 switch pedal inputs and continuous control pedal input.
- Dedicated -/+ transpose controls conveniently located on the left front panel.