Eventide H90 Harmonizer
Seven new algorithms exploit the H90's raw power:
- Polyphony – Pitch shift chords with ease using SIFT technology. Create rising or sinking chorus and crystals-type effects. Use Freeze to generate pad textures.
- Prism Shift – Generate three voices from a single chord whose intervals are separated, staggered, and pitch-shifted to create four arpeggio types spanning up to three octaves.
- Even - Vibe – Authentic Uni-Vibe emulation reimagined in stereo with envelope followers.
- Head Space – Vintage four-head Tape Delay with classic and modern creative tone shaping controls for grit, spatiality, and character.
- Bouquet Delay – Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD) with modulation, LoFi, and Modern flavors; includes Pitch jump and Self-oscillation performance functions.
- Wormhole – A mega-sized hyper-modulated reverb with pitch warping performance.
- Weedwacker – Two-stage, serial overdrive reminiscent of a famous green pedal.
- Instant Phaser – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Phaser from 1971 notably used in Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir."
- Instant Flanger – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Flanger heard on countless hit records.
- SP2016 Reverb – The legendary Room, Stereo Room, and Hi-density plate from the original studio rackmount.
Two of these already impressive algorithms can be combined into a Program to create novel, inspiring sounds. H90 Harmonizer's dual algorithm design features true spillover between Programs, series or parallel effect routing, and fl exible I/O.
Two mono inserts allow you to incorporate outboard effects in any configuration or combine them for one stereo insert. Optimize your signal flow with instrument or line level operation and full gain controls to incorporate H90 into your rig or make it the centerpiece.
Dual Mode lets you do things like connect using the four-cable method or process two independent stereo instruments at once! Let the H90 Harmonizer take you beyond the effects horizon.
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms:
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, Weedwacker, Even - vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- New low latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral I nstantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects.
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or Line leve l operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once
- Five push - turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner
- Input 1-4: 1/4″ TS Mono Jack
- Output 1-4: 1/4″ TS Mono Jack
- Exp/Ctl 1: 1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal or Aux Switch
- Exp/Ctl 2: 1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal or Aux Switch
- USB-Type-C: Use USB 2.0 for control, updates and MIDI
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- DC-Input Jack: 5.5/2.5mm plug / Center Positive (+)
- Input Impedance (Inst Level): >600 kΩ
- Input Impedance (Line Level): >80 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 220 Ω
- Recommended Load: 10 kΩ
- Maximum Input Level (Inst): +4 dBu
- Maximum Input Level (Line): +14 dBu