Cloud Microphones 44
The Cloud 44 passive ribbon mic channels the personality & heritage of the past with the clarity & robustness for modern recording.
From music legends and today's cutting edge artists to radio stations and Universities, the Cloud 44 delivers that special ribbon mic sound for voice and music.
In order to provide as much flexibility as possible, each Cloud 44 ships with its own Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator in a matching "midnight edition" black finish, providing the option of instantly converting the 44 to an active ribbon whenever desired. A shock mount is also included.
- Whereas the Cloud 44-A is "active" with Cloudlifter circuitry built-in, the Cloud 44 is passive for use on louder sources or when close micing is desired.
Includes "Midnight Edition" Cloudlifter
- Ships with its own Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator in a matching black finish, providing the option of ultra-clean gain or for use with other ribbon, dynamic, or tube mics.
Vintage Inspired, Modern Made
- While the ribbon motor design remains true to the original 1930's RCA 44, everything else has been upgraded using state of the art materials, manufacturing processes and technology
- Figure 8 polar pattern, excellent side null rejection
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to above 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 138 + dB SPL above 1 kHz
- Output Sensitivity: -28 dBv/Pa
- Output Impedance (in Ohms): 150 ohms
- Ribbon dimensions: .19" wide, 2.35" long, 1.8 microns thick
- New mount offers 180 degree range of motion
- Internally shock mounted
- 2 year ribbon warranty
- Free limited lifetime warranty on all other parts
- Handmade entirely in the USA
- Recommended Load (in Ohms): 1kohm or greater
- Supply Current: 4mA
- Filter Frequency: 80Hz
- Accessories: cover
- Weight: 0,5kg
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 19,7cm x 7,7cm x 4,5cm