Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 3
100-Watt 3-Channel Amplifier
Item number:10009886 EAN/UPC:845644006878
AMPED 3 is a 100 Watt high gain pedal amplifier featuring 6 voicing options and 3 programmable channels with Reverb. Perfect for players seeking the ultra high gain tones found in multi-channel valve amps like Series One. You can use it to power a cabinet up to 100 Watts, go direct or to use in the front end of a traditional amp ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
- 100W 3 channel high gain pedal amp.
- Performance-ready programable amp with Boost and configurable Reverb via free Architect software.
- Unique high-headroom design delivers full power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses – EL84, EL34 and 6L6.
- Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control for ultimate customisation.
- 3 footswitchable channels, each with 2 voicings allowing you to dial in your perfect tone.
- Presets can be stored and recalled directly from the AMPED 3.
- Programable Pre or Post Boost including level control.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- CabRig simulator output for direct connection.
- Effects loop, 2 x 9V DC outputs and MIDI for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- Small enough to fit in a gig-bag pocket.
Leading in Europe
Excellent Stock Availability