Zoom is proud to announce its latest handy recorder. The all-new Zoom H1n redefines what it means to be a portable recorder. Designed for ultimate convenience and versatility, with new stylish X/Y mics enclosure, it’s the new take-anywhere mainstay in every creator’s gear bag.
This next generation of Zoom’s best-selling model refreshes the concept of simple operation and introduces several new enhanced playback and control features. Thanks to a durable build and high-quality stereo mics, plus tone and slate generators, DSLR-based filmmakers will enjoy using it in the field. A graphic LCD display, one-touch button controls, and localized menus make it easy to quickly record song ideas, audio for film projects, lectures or meetings, podcast interviews, and more.
- High quality X/Y condenser microphones for versatile crystal clear stereo recording
- High performance graphic LCD display and new one-touch button controls
- Multi-language user menu supports German, Chinese, Japanese, French, and Spanish
- Advanced limiter allows distortion free recording up to 120 dB SPL
- Optional audio interface operation: USB class compliant
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Optional AC adapter Zoom AD-17 for continuous power (not included)
- Playback speed control and A-B repeat playback
- Stereo Bounce feature for overdubbing new sounds over existing audio
- Auto-record, pre-record, and self-time functions
- Supports recording in 16 and 24 bit WAV at 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz, or MP3
- Built-in mono speaker: 500 mW 8Ω
- ⅛” mini phone jack mic/line input
- Includes license for Cubase LE and WaveLab LE
The Zoom H1n will be available early February 2018. For further information about Zoom, please visit the Zoom H1n product page.