Roli has just announced the newest upcoming model of the Roli Blocks series. The new Lightpad M has an enhanced responsive surface and higher definition LEDs. These improvements create an even more tactile and precise playing experience. The upgraded Lightpad Block M interfaces seamlessly with the original Roli Blocks series, so you can use them together with the original Lightpad Block.
Together with the new Lightpad Block M, Roli has released a number of software packages and updates for both models of Lightpad Block including version 3.0 of the NOISE app for iOS, integration as a controller for Ableton Live coming soon, and a license for Tracktion Waveform: a cutting-edge DAW with support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) controllers like the Lightpad Block.
- The newest, most advanced Lightpad Block music-making controller
- Deeper, softer surface topped with 225 microkeywaves
- 50% brighter surface illumination from high-definition LEDs
- 100s of free sounds
- Suite of music making software for desktop and mobile
- Wireless and portable for making music on the go
- Connects to other blocks
Product page: Roli Lightpad Block M