Two Notes Torpedo Studio
The World’s most advanced digital loadbox
The next generation of the world-acclaimed VB-101, this is the pinnacle of speaker and miking simulation – the ultimate loadbox! Its new features notably include a new loadbox with increased admissible power, a switchable impedance (4, 8, or 16 Ohms), and the possibility to choose between resistive and reactive loadbox. Its new, enhanced design makes it a more advanced, much lighter successor to.
- Integrated 150 W RMS (200 W peak) loadbox with active heat control
- Resistive or reactive loadbox with choice of impedance 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Maximum input voltage: 280 V AC (51 dBu)
- Security load: 200 Ohms / 10 Watts
- Amplifier input: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve), to connect the speaker output of your tube or solid state amplifier
- Speaker Thru: Jack 6.35mm (1/4″) unbalanced (TS), to connect an optional cabinet instead of using the internal loadbox)
- Line inputs: 2 x Combo XLR – Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) balanced (TRS)/unbalanced (TS)
- Line outputs: 2 x XLR balanced
- Headphones output: Jack 6.35 mm (1/4″) balanced (TRS) stereo
- Digital inputs: AES & S/PDIF 2 channels input
- Digital outputs: AES & S/PDIF 2 channels output
- The Torpedo Studio is fully controllable via MIDI.
- Program Changes are used to change presets.
- Control Changes are used to control the parameters of the TorpedoStudio.