Two Notes Torpedo Reload
Guitar connectivity… perfected!
- 4-, 8-, 16-Ohm, real speaker impedance
- Unlike other attenuators that may “show” your amplifier a higher impedance and thereby crush its tone, the Reload offers constant loadbox impedance which is similar to a speaker’s, and which is low enough to drive the speaker in the most respectful way possible. The tone picked up by the loadbox is therefore transmitted to the speaker without any modification.
- Admissible power: 150W RMS, 200W peak.
Inputs / Outputs
- Inputs can handle both balanced and unbalanced signals.
- DI and Loadbox Outputs are electronically balanced using low-noise, low-distortion circuits so your tone will never be affected by any kind of unwanted artifacts. They are also protected against 48V Phantom power, in case you forget to switch it off on the mixer.
- The REPLAYTM Output follows a low-impedance unbalanced design to ensure the best conditions when sending the signal to the amplifier.
- The ground lifts will allow you to solve any and all grounding issues that may come up when you are setting up the kind of complex wiring you can use with the Reload.