Nord Electro 6D 61
The Nord Electro 6 combines our award-winning emulations of vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package.
With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we’re proud to present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever – a refined modern classic.
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models)
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of “vintage” desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch
- 9 Physical drawbars
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 30+ Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.