MangledVerb is a unique effect combining reverb and distortion. Ported directly from the award-winning H9 Harmonizer, MangledVerb is capable of creating lush reverbs, ripping distortion leads and sound-sculpting musical chaos. Guitarists have used it for years to create signature sounds and now you can have it in your favorite D.A.W.
MangledVerb starts with a variable pre-delay which feeds a stereo reverb into a complex distortion effect. Sonically it can range from the light friction of a bow scraping a cello string to the mayhem of a caged beast being poked with a red hot flounder.
- Over 180 presets designed to inspire; including the original H9 presets and artist presets by Vernon Reid, Chris Carter, Richard Divine and many more.
- Create out-of-this-world soundscapes by increasing the Size and Overdrive.
- Use it as Mono-In/ Mono-Out, Mono-In/Stereo-Out, or Stereo-In/Stereo-Out for ultimate flexibility.
- Smoothly move from Softclip distortion to Overdrive for ripping transitions.
- Use the Wobble control to create spooky detuning effects.
- Use The Ribbon control to easily manipulate multiple parameters in a live situation.
- Program the HotSwitch to instantly change multiple parameters at once.
- Use small size and short decay settings for surprising sounds.
- Optimized for live use with MIDI control of The Ribbon and Tap Tempo for quick meta-control on the fly.
- Use MixLock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.