Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Zi
The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Zi Instrument/Mic Activator brings our popular Cloudlifter technology to guitar players, bass players, keyboard players and more, allowing you to contour your sound with variable impedance loading.
The CL-Zi’s variable impedance “Z” knob and high-pass filter work in tandem to create massive tone control through the manipulation of impedance loading. This is a great way to customize your tone before the gain stage of your signal path – just turn the “Z” knob until it sounds right!
- Fully sweep-able variable impedance loading from 150ohms to 15kohms
- High-Pass filter frequency variable from below 20hz to over 4khz
- Three gain settings yield up to +25dB, 12dB, or 6dB with mics and up to +12dB, 6dB, or 3dB with instruments
- Compatible with 1/4” Hi-z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-z microphones
- Hi-z input of >1Mohm primary impedance prior to secondary loading via the Cloudlifter’s Vari-Z interface
- Improves microphone gain before feedback ratio in live & public address applications
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Compatible with dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Uses patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry and patented Vari-Z user interface
- Rugged, road-ready, and portable for studio, stage, and broadcasting
- Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor with product registration
- Manufactured and fabricated responsibly in the USA