Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II 2X6 SE Thunderbolt
Symphony I/O 2×6 SE is the best converter in Apogee’s 30 year history and features two analog line level inputs via XLR connectors to connect to mic preamps, outboard gear or any line level signal with the absolute best conversion. The output section features six line level outputs via DB-25 for multiple monitor pairs, or even 5.1 surround mixing.
2×6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital audio technology offering line level inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116dB and line level outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118dB. The D/A stage incorporates the latest DAC technology, carefully optimized to offer mastering engineers the ultimate transparency to make critical adjustments with confidence. Whether you’re working with analog outboard gear or digitally in a DAW, the 2×6 SE retains every bit of warmth, punch and image in your recordings and signal processing chain.
Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt is the most powerful multi-channel audio interface for Thunderbolt-based Mac workstations. Designed for professional studio running Logic Pro X or any other native based DAW, this modular system offers your choice of 4 different base I/O configurations with the option to expand up to 32×32 simultaneous channels per unit while still maintaining incredibly low latency.
Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt features Symphony Control, a highly customizable software user interface along with innovative new features like Talkback functionality, the simplified “Essentials” control window and an streamline low latency mixer with FX Send. Symphony Control also offers compatibility with the new Apogee Control Hardware Remote.
- Highest Quality Apogee AD/DA converter
- A/D = 124dB (A) dynamic range, -116dB THD+N
- D/A = 131dB (A) dynamic range, -118dB THD+N
- 2 analog line-level inputs via XLR
- 6 analog line-level outputs via DB-25
- Fully trimmable analog input and output
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O via XLR
- Optical I/O – supports ADAT, SMUX, and S/PDIF:
- ADAT – eight channels; 44.1kHz-48kHz on one TOSlink connector
- SMUX – four channels; 88.2kHz-96kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF – two channels; up to 96kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O – 2 channels; up to 192kHz via RCA connector
- Thunderbolt 2 connection to Mac