The “Swiss Army Knife” for Personal Recording and Audio Production
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB connection for Mac or PC with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
- Legendary Apogee sound quality