We would like to announce two exciting new additions to the Icon Platform family of modular DAW controllers. The Platform B+ is an upgrade module designed to instantly make any controller-based workflow more powerful with 50 illuminated function buttons specifically designed for your favorite DAW. Now you can quickly manipulate plug-ins, tracks, busses, automation, display, markers and more. Connect the Platform B+ unit to your Platform M+ for greater flexibility and functionality.
The OneHub Icon Power Center powers up to four Icon Pro Audio devices on a single plug while also acting as a specially designed USB hub for up to four Icon Pro Audio MIDI DAW controllers like the Platform series and QCon Pro X series.
Icon Platform B+
- 50 illuminated function buttons for controlling different DAW functions
- Supports more than 10 different popular DAWs
- Independent USB connector is equipped for use as a standalone device
- Expansion connector is equipped for direct connection to Platform M+
- Different DAW silicon overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User define
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
- 4 USB Port expansion especially for Icon controllers
- 4 Power ports for Icon controllers