We are pleased to introduce the revolutionary new Nord Stage 3 at Musikmesse 2017.
This outstanding new flagship instrument features the latest of Nord’s award-winning technologies all in one exceptional performance keyboard. The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ, and Synthesizer, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing 2 Pianos, 2 Organs, and 2 Synths at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
The Nord Stage 3 at a glance
- 2 GB memory, 120 voice polyphony, Creative Piano Filters
- Seamless program transitions, Song Mode for set list functionality
- State-of-the-art sampled Acoustic and Electric Pianos
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2), Pedal Noise and Long-Release-Option
- Powerful classic synthesis section – subtractive, fm, and wavetable
- Arpeggiator, Unison mode and master clock
- Faithful simulations of classic B3, Vox/Farfisa and Principal Pipe organs
- Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- Deep effects section modeled after classic stomp boxes and a new Filter Effect
- OLED-displays for Program and Synth sections
- Three versions available: Stage 3 Compact, Stage 3 HP76, Stage 3 88