We are pleased to present a new product line from Focal at Musikmesse 2017 – the Focal Shape Studio Monitors.
Focal’s commitment to provide innovative monitoring solutions has led it to completely rethink its approach to nearfield studio monitors, as demonstrated by the new Shape line with its double passive radiators and the new cones for the woofers and tweeters. The three monitors, Shape 40, Shape 50, Shape 65, are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximize acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
The Focal Stage Series at a glance
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers.
- Threads for ceilling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Focal Shape 65 only: Fastening mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on the ceiling or a wall (fastening accessories not supplied)