We are glad to announce the launch of the EuroDDL in Eurorack format with CV patching options. This is a redesigned and expanded version of Eventide’s acclaimed 500 rack delay module, the DDL500. The EuroDDL is perfectly adapted for integration into all kinds of modular synth systems for access to the finest delay effects in an analog-friendly format.
Designed for performance, the EuroDDL features external control of every feature and function. It also has been designed to sound less digital than the average delay. Eventide’s old school design strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to only what’s required for delay. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, and +20 dB boost are all analog. Once you hear it, you’ll know why this is the ultimate, most musical, Eurorack delay. To be a true performance instrument, all the controls of the eurorack module must be remote controllable. The EuroDDL does just that with jacks to accept control voltages and triggers. It’s designed to be played as an instrument. And, it’s designed to ‘play nice’ in the rack with Return/Send and Clock In/Clock Out.
- A Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It’s constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay.
- The DDL is pristine. It’s long. It’s short (0.11msec resolution) It’s smooth, it loops and it goes backwards.
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by remote control voltage.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects.
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects.
Product page: Eventide EuroDDL